2D and unique 3D (next generation) waterfall displays with unlimited recording and playback at user controlled speeds. 3D waterfall includes zoom control, a GUI that can be resized and is scalable on the X and Y axis and colour enhanced signal level visualization for unprecedented detailed analysis and identification.
- Dynamic compression and increased resolution of waterfall displays.
Advanced signal analysis and performance measurement subsystem, providing digital signal processing, frequency, field strength, occupied frequency bandwidth and full signal parameter estimation measurements.
Metrological measurement support integrates antenna calibration data when calculating measurement results and accounts for antenna gain/loss factors, intermediate transmission line losses and instrumental inaccuracies.
Full digital signal processing and analysis of Dect, Tetra, GSM, UMTS 3G, Bluetooth, DRM, DMR, APCO25
and IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee, ISA100.11a, WirelessHART, MiWi)
- Signal Classification Analysis Recognition System (SCARS).
Detailed Wi-Fi device and network analysis is performed with the Wi-Fi Inspector stand-alone hardware / software system.
RF spectrum analysis tools using frequency and time techniques to detect spread spectrum, frequency hopping or burst transmitters including signal waveform energy storage, determining the frequency or frequency band of operation, signal bandwidth and other characteristics.
Remote monitoring capability: Receivers and spectrum analyzers can be connected via a LAN or the internet to any computer running RadioInspector. Remote operation is performed within the RadioInspector program and does require third party software.
Measurement standards calculator.
- Intelligent dynamic configuration file.
- Database integrity verification protocol.
- Automated .exe file launch.
- Programmable detected signal lists.
- Multiple advanced, programmable databases including: RF spectrum trace database (with all spectrograms), authorized frequency database, measurement results database, measure standards database, instrument database, task and planning database, personnel database. Databases include all associated spectrum measurement data and geographic information data.
User interface windows can be resized with plotted results scalable in X and Y directions. Multiple marker and cursor measurements are available and the display can be exported into Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel formats, text and graphic files.
- I_Remote Check program for simultaneous remote monitoring of multiple receiver data collection points for all detected signals that break an operator defined threshold. Facility or wide area maps can be displayed with all collections points and detection results.
- Stand-alone IQ_Process program for post processing of recorded raw IQ data files. Can be installed on any computer for analysis of saved RadioInspector IQ data files.
Geographic Information Support System: GPS and integrated digital map support. Results are saved with geographic coordinates and can be plotted to a map display to support data analysis, calculation of coverage areas and identification of poor reception areas. Signal geo-location / amplitude direction finding support. Digital maps are cached for use off-line.
- CVS file converter program.
- SIGNAL LIST VIEWER provides the ability to view a list of signals generated by RadioInspector that exceed a predetermined threshold, along with signal analysis. The signal file can be shared and reviewed off site, on any computer with the ISBD Viewer installed.
To maximize the professional TSCM operator's search of the RF spectrum, RadioInspector provides the operator with
the following tools, techniques and algorithms:
Individual signal analysis using marker and cursor measurements, automatic scaling on the frequency (X) axis, the 2D and 3D waterfall displays, time measurement, modifying scanning parameters "on the fly", re-initializing and continuous operation of previously saved scans and other features.
* RadioInspector software is in constant development and new features and improvements are being incorporated on an ongoing basis to provide the most advanced up-to-date professional solution for all signal detection and analysis applications.